Camp Site, Seasteading.
Lake Leamon Campground
Can make something like that with a styrotree catamaran, and some plywood ontop.
Today my friends at occupy-toronto managed to retrieve some large plywood from a demolition site.
also there is lots of wood just laying around in various areas around toronto and the forest.
I’ll have to get some of that styrofoam from home-depot and make some pontoons.
but after that (and anchors) we could get something like that set up, and occupy the lake.
We with You are a Network, our goal to become technologically-enabled reproducible family communities. http://weyounet.info
- alphess reblogged this from smokin-the-lick-licky
- smokin-the-lick-licky reblogged this from rissar0se
- rissar0se reblogged this from zukn
- gmsw likes this
- zukn reblogged this from sexpanther86
- cherylrutherford reblogged this from sexpanther86
- sexpanther86 reblogged this from weyounet
- whysostephanie likes this
- suaxyooj reblogged this from weyounet
- xtellmeaboutlovex likes this
- ohboyham reblogged this from weyounet
- sitbywolves likes this
- ginnyherself reblogged this from weyounet and added:
- tiffany3451 likes this
- 3uphrasie reblogged this from weyounet
- weyounet posted this